Scattered Thoughts

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My budday :D


Had an awesome budday :D the celebration went on for two days ;) lots of cakes and icecreams.. had 5 icecreams in a day! that was cool .. litchie is an all time fav.. i liked this new one that i tried... Its called "banana split"... got that out of curiosity to chk how a banana flavoured icecream wud taste. The point is that it was not banana flavoured.. but, scoops of three diff flavoured ICs onto a layer of banana pieces..and surrounded by banana as well!!! goodness!! Nevertheless.. it was a good one. I wish I had taken a pic. Would have put it up here.. :-P

Oh by the way.. the most imp thing!! I got my cards back!! :D me soooooo happy!! some good samaritan had returned it at dad's office. My license had the address, so.. the good guy got it there. took away the cash, but the other stuff is intact. So that saved my day. Had the debit cards unlocked.. however, the credit cards are tooo much of mess..anyways.. forget that. not everything in the world is so easy. hey chalo will get back in a short while. Mom not keepin well lately.. and i atleast should help her in the kitchen if not do it all myself..
take care ppl..

Posted by Aarti :: 7:27 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------