Scattered Thoughts

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Rahul's pics

It seems so long since i had last written.. ( just checked and it turns out to be 11 days) That's not so bad afterall. Well, today turns out to be one of those days, that i spend with..me.. Thinking about nothing in particular.. just wandering aimlessly, writing crap (unless ofcourse you make some sense out of it ;) ) listening to some songs.. right now its "jiya dhadak dhadak" from the movie "kalyug". Its a nice one. I liked the song much better when Himani had sung it.

...lagta hai ye kyu mujhe... sadiyon se chahoon tujhe
mere sapno me aake... apna mujko banake
mujpe tu kare ehsaan... hai..
jiya dhadak dhadak..jiya dhadak dhadak..jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye....

good song... hmm...I plan to change the look of my blog.. have been contemplating to add a chat box too. But not sure if its gonna be of much use. Will have to take Anjan's word for that.. she has it going.. sure she will have something to say. and hope to find a good template real soon..

Hey take a look at these pics.. Rahul sent me these. Photography.... thats his hobby. And must say, he does it Big time. I didnt think it would be good idea for me to use his pics.. but then, fortunately he says its fine.. so here it goes..










i liked these pics.. couldnt resist putting it up here. Infact i had once suggested him to change his career..
And amazingly, he agreed... the only difference is.. he said he would become an architect or maybe open up an icecream parlor near some college!! I stopped giving suggestions.

Posted by Aarti :: 2:27 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------