Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Why take tension… ??

Was on a long holiday.. Though the holidays weren’t exactly as planned, but we had a gala time back home. Yep.. went back to Hyd again! :) This time though for a special occasion. Hits getting engaged!! Wasn’t much of a surprise but wasn’t expected either… nevertheless he finally declared his love to the world.. :D me happy for them both.

Haan.. so went hyd… went on a shopping spree Big time (yeah… Big with a capital B :P) bought a lot of stuff.. for myself… for the paltan..and ofcourse gifts.. :) there’s something about shopping… I never seem to get enough of it.. in fact I can get going just now as well... Sometimes I think I am addicted.. indulging in unnecessary expenses.. buying stuff just at the sight of it.. giving in to temptations.. and all that… but then again.. everyone needs to be pampered right…. ? ;) So.. me pampering myself.. eeehheheheheehahhahahahh!! (see that wicked grin on my face?!) On a serious note.. my new year resolution… is to.. reduce my “unnecessary” expenses... yeah just the unnecessary ones...


Posted by Aarti :: 10:28 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------