Scattered Thoughts

Monday, April 10, 2006

Santa is in Town!!


yes.. a bit off season.. but who cares! Its Santa afterall :D And he got us some of the world's best chocolates!! I didnt know that when i'd had it though. Got to know of it a bit late. (Not my fault.. He didnt tell me!!) Nevertheless.. I must say.. It was really the best chocolate i've had. Its called "Mozart Kugels". I'd tried the Belgium chocolates two days ago as well. Assorted ones. Those are pretty famous too.. I have been treating myself in a royal way lately :D And i love it this way! All this is besides the magnificent pampering thats being showered upon me by some near and dear ones! i feel like a princess.. :D Its a perfect life. Touchwood!

Posted by Aarti :: 7:10 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------