Scattered Thoughts

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tagged myself

7 things I say more often

1. Seriously!!

2. True!

3. Gosh!

4. Chooo Chweet..

5. Puhleeeasee..

6. Oh Yeeeeaah??

7. Kyu re? ;)


7 things I did Before

1. Freaked out with Friends

2. Listen to Radio till late.

3. Fight with my Brothers....

4. Learned Painting

5. Watch movies back to back

6. Chat for crazy number of hours on Yahooo!

7. Spend a day out just shopping!


7 things I do now

1. Experiment New Dishes on my Hubby ;)

2. Love traveling.

3. Read books… atleast try to!

4. Blogging consumes quite some time

5. Try my hand on painting

6. Write huuuge mails to friends..

7. Gosssip! ;)


7 things I want to do

1. Start a disciplined life again, not able to spend time the way I want to.

2. Go back to my childhood days

3. Own a small cottage near the sea.

4. Travel the whole world.

5. Prove to my Dad and Hubby, Ladies are better Driver :(

6. Write.. (posts.. blogs.. diaries..walls.. anything!!)

7. Make chocolates at home…


7 things that attract me about the opposite sex

1. Hazel Eyes

2. Witty Humor

3. Supportive and Understanding

4. Well Groomed

5. Articulate

6. Caring

7. Intelligent


7 favorite food

Now this is a difficult question, as it says only 7 and the list is exhaustive...

1. Pizzas and pastas..(ssslllluuuurrrrpp)

2. Rajma with paratha

3. Pani puri (preferably roadside)

4. Stuffed Mirchi bhajji (roadside again…)

5. Ice cream … any day any time J

6. Idli sambhar

7. Home cooked food.


Posted by Aarti :: 10:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------