Scattered Thoughts

Friday, March 03, 2006

Surprise!!

Sorry to keep you waiting.. These ppl make me work much.. Phew! The good news is i am very happy about the way it has gone. Enjoyed it :)

Now back to what i have been waiting to say... Here it goes.. Ppl.. I am getting engaged!!! Can you believe it?!?!? I am gonna get engaged! Phew! not that i can believe it myself. but still.. I am so happieee! Waise i'd never thought ki meri arranged wedding hogi.. Coz i didnt really believe in it. Always thought as to how can two strangers meet one fine day and decide to get married?!?!?!? Sounds so rediculous right! But then.. it somehow doesnt sound all that rediculous to me anymore.. ;) i have done just that and am more than happy with my guy ;) the not so good thins is...15 days and i havent seen him :( he says he lovvvves travelling.. ! but he cant so much as come to hyd!!! Isn't that crazy?!?!

Posted by Aarti :: 10:46 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------