Scattered Thoughts

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Holi Hai!!!!



HAPPY HOLI!!!!!

yeah thats what i looked like today morning!!
Aaj ki Holi mein bahot mazaa aaya! It was one of the best holi's I had so far! Ekdum jhakaas.
Subah ghar pe sab jaldi jaldi uthgaye. Got ready.. applied cream, oil, etc.. in the hope that the color will wear off the next day.. and then went to my cousin's place. Thats the adda where we usually celebrate.. in the backyard of their house. All my cousins.. aunts.. uncles.. and for a change my parents too.. came up to play. My parents never liked the festival much.. esp the colour part of it. The max that they would let anyone do is put up a tilak. thats all..but this time was different. Perhaps coz it's my last Holi here with them before my wedding. Whatever the reason..we had a ball of a time! we finished off by around noon. Cleaned up the layers of colour that we had on.. and then went to the mandir.
There it was another round of coloring and all.. had fun..

Chalo need to get some shopping done today.. see ya all..

Posted by Aarti :: 7:07 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------