Scattered Thoughts

Thursday, March 16, 2006

endless wait..

Well theres something about me that i dont happen to like much.. but cant just get rid of it either. The point is i am becoming lazier by the day. All i am doing is spoiling myself rotten. Life seems to be revolving around work work and more work. And if i have no work.. like on weekends... i still end up being in front of the damn computer!!! Ask me what i do.. yeah you are right.. Chat.. mails.. read blogs.. browse thru some web pages.. some recipes .. which i implement strictly after six months.. if at all i do! I am baffled.. my lifes getting virtual!! I need to do something about it. Hmm... Thinking.. well.. its about 10 30 pm now.. and i am still at work (Can you imagine that!!! 12 hrs at work! Phew!) Huh! And my brain is not much willing to co operate. Easy way out for now... how about starting it right on this weekend? So lets see.. this weekend i will just not login to my comp.. i swear.. promise! (i hope i'll be able to keep up the promise)

I am actually waiting for my brother to pick me up today. I was held up with work until about 9. And didnt really feel like torturing myslef with the travel back in a public transport. Fortunately hitz (my darling bro) works afternoon shifts until late night.. I know he hates it.. but then, it works good for me sometimes. He said he'd be here at 10.. and its 10 30 now :( Bhaiyya mere.. jaldi se pick up karne aao.. ;) bhaiyya mere.. ! Come sooon Hitz.. (waiting.. )He is going to US sometime mid this year. Wonder how it will be then. Will miss him sooooo much! though he is not a family man.. well wait.. lemme see if that term is right. What do you call a person who just cant keep his feet firm at home? he would rather go freak out wid some friend than be with the family. Wud call him more of a friends guy. His friends i am sure addddddore him. And so do I.
I didnt tell that to him anytime though. Dont ask me why..


Its 10 40 now.. Maybe i can clean up my desk.. Its the most messiest one in my cubicle. With papers lying all around.. and the movie tickets that we have to print out in lab. (I work on a project for theatres.. which requires me to test the ticket sale, refunds, etc) so lots of that stuff.. and three letter pads.. none of which is mine! Wonder who put it on my desk. I'll just place it on someone else's when i go out. Atleast my desk would be a bit clean.
yippie!! Finally Hitz calls! he'll be here in 5 mins.. Desk cleaning will continue tomorrow morning if possible. Atleast the letter pads are off here! :P


Posted by Aarti :: 10:05 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------