Scattered Thoughts

Monday, March 27, 2006

back with a bang!

My apologies.. to all those who have been trying to access the page and weren’t able to, during the last week. I had pulled down the page for a while .. :( will tell you why.. We have always heard about dreams coming true.. Ever heard of nightmares come true??! Hmm that was the case for me. My client onsite got to know of my blog!!! And if I must believe one of my colleagues (call him Tosin), then I have my blog address circulated to all in office! (Biting nails..)Damn!! I cannot imagine them reading all about my dreadful Mondays, the not so lovely con calls, joblessness, etc. Nevertheless I am sure that they understand that these things could well be fabricated (though they are not). But what the heck! Just believe that they are!! And secondly, that these are solely and entirely my personal thoughts. If any of you is still reading this, please know that though I truly Hate my Mondays, I do really really really love the Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.. :P and ofcourse the Saturdays and Sundays are heaven!
Well it was the initial shock that made me pull down the page, but I guess its ok. Blogs are meant for people to read.
But people, its your duty to post comments on what you read. Doesn’t matter if you liked it or not. ;)

Posted by Aarti :: 4:02 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------